Q4 2019 Talent Acquisition INDUSTRY INSIGHTS REPORT
As experts in the recruiting field, we are able to provide readers with curated content from recent publications. This quarter's Talent Acquisition Industry Insights Report takes you through content on unemployment rates, market projections for 2020, recruitment trends, and more. Our digest will provide you with relevant information and context to help you develop better talent acquisition strategies.
- The unemployment rate held steady at the lowest rate seen in 50 years.
- After months of concerns, most experts believe a recession is unlikely.
- 56% of the 2019 job gains total were by people who are 55 or older.
- More than half of the top 15 emerging jobs are technology related.
- 72% of organizations now use contingent workers in some capacity.
- The median tenure of an employee is 4.2 years.
- 64% of candidates prefer to communicate via text.
Download your copy of our free industry digest for an in-depth analysis.