webinar: The business case for investing in talent acquisitionIn this 30-minute webinar, talent acquisition executives Jenifer Kihm and Tim Oyer provide insight on key talent acquisition considerations to navigate today’s labor market and position your business for success.
When you consider today’s talent acquisition challenges it begins to feel like the perfect storm:
- Unemployment rate below four percent
- Increasing competition for skilled workers increasing
- Increasing candidate no show rates for interviews
- The ghosting factor – accepting positions and no-show the first day
It’s not a matter of if it’s going to affect your company, it’s a matter of when. Is your current investment in talent acquisition positioning your company for long-term success? Companies that want to be successful must first understand the market conditions specific to their organization, understand their current hiring gaps and make an investment in creating an agile talent acquisition solution that aligns directly with business needs. The last step is creating a business case that can be shared with executives that will show the cost/benefit of investing in talent acquisition.
IN THIS RECORDED SESSION, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Current marketing and recruiting statistics
- Steps to evaluate your current talent acquisition program investment
- Plan to build a business case to position for future success
WHO SHOULD WATCH?
This webinar will benefit HR /Talent Acquisition/Recruiting leaders or team members along with C-suite individuals of fast-growing companies who want to develop an effective hiring solution.